Te Reo Māori Made Easier Ko au “ME” resource includes:
1.4 communicate about personal information, such as [their] name, parents’ and grandparents’ names
2.1 communicate about relationships between people
• recognise, understand, and use familiar words about ourselves and our whānau
• recognise, understand, and use short phrases about ourselves and our whānau
• ask and answer simple questions about another person’s whānau
• use ordinal numbers to tell my or someone else’s place in the whānau
• ask and answer a question about my or someone else’s age
There are plenty of activities and support materials in this pack.
This resource uses the neutral “taku” as is used in the School Resources “He Reo Tupu, He Reo Ora”.
This resource is a PDF and will show up in your DOWNLOADS. It should automatically download after purchase. If it can’t be found there, please look in your SPAM folder.