“Welcome, and how are you?” signs
- Nau mai haere mai-welcome
- Te wiki o te reo Māori”_Māori language week (on 6 individual flags)
- Kino kē-awesome
- Kei te pēhea koe? How are you? (one flag)
- Kei te harikoa ahau. (I’m happy-to show the sentence structure)
- Kia pai tō rā-have a good day
TE REO MAORI only and TE REO/ENGLISH
An awesome attractive display of words and phrases which work well as either new learning or reinforcement for your learners.
Comical Emoji Tiki will delight the tamariki and add a bit of colour to your displays. These would be great anywhere in the school!!